Skip to content
Conference papers (28 out of 140 submissions)
- A Real-Time CAN-CAN Gateway with Tight Latency Analysis and Targeted Priority Assignment
- A study of predictable execution models implementation for industrial data-flow applications on a multi-core platform with shared banked memory
- An Optimization Framework for Real-Time Systems with Sustainable Schedulability Analysis
- DAG Scheduling and Analysis on Multiprocessor Systems: Exploitation of Parallelism and Dependency
- E-WarP: a System-wide Framework for Memory Bandwidth Profiling and Management
- Energy-Constrained Standby-Sparing for Weakly Hard Real-Time Systems
- Generating Utilization Vectors for the Systematic Evaluation of Schedulability Tests
- GoodSpread: Criticality-Aware Static Scheduling of CPS with Multi-QoS Resources
- HARC: A Heterogeneous Array of Redundant Persistent Clocks for Batteryless, Intermittently-Powered Systems
- Hard-Real-Time Routing in Probabilistic Graphs to Minimize Expected Delay
- Hybridization for stability verification of nonlinear switched systems
- Integrating Online Safety-related Memory Tests in Multicore Real-Time Systems
- Maintaining Real-Time Data Freshness in Wireless Powered Communication Networks
- Mixed-Criticality Scheduling in Compositional Real-Time Systems with Multiple Budget Estimates
- Non-Preemptive Real-Time Multiprocessor Scheduling Beyond Work-Conserving
- On Removing Algorithmic Priority Inversion from Mission-critical Machine Inference Pipelines
- Optimal Priority Assignment for Multiple CAN/CAN-FD Buses with a Central Gateway
- Pythia-MCS: Enabling Quarter-Clairvoyance in I/O-Driven Mixed-Criticality Systems
- R-TOD: Real-Time Object Detector with Minimized End-to-End Delay for Autonomous Driving
- Rate-Monotonic Schedulability of Implicit-Deadline Tasks is NP-hard Beyond Liu and Layland’s Bound
- Real-Time Recovery for Cyber-Physical Systems using Linear Approximations
- Reliability Test based on a Binomial Experiment for Probabilistic Worst-Case Execution Times
- Response Time Analysis and Priority Assignment of Processing Chains on ROS2 Executors
- Response-Time Analysis for Non-Preemptive Global Scheduling with FIFO Spin Locks
- Robust and Accurate Period Inference using Regression-Based Techniques
- Schedulability Analysis for Adaptive Mixed Criticality Systems with Arbitrary Deadlines and Semi-Clairvoyance
- The Best of All Worlds: Improving Predictability at the Performance of Conventional Coherence with No Protocol Modifications
- Towards Practical Multiprocessor EDF with Affinities
Brief presentations (18 out of 26 submissions)
Conference papers never presented (CnP)
- Hiding DRAM Refresh Overhead in Real-Time Cyclic Executives.
Journal papers never presented (JnP)
- Improving WCET Evaluation using Linear Relation Analysis.
- Schedulability Analysis of Time-Sensitive Networks with Preemption Support.
- Expression Caching for Runtime Verification Based on Parameterized Probabilistic Models.
- Bridging the Gap between Formal Verification and Schedulability Analysis: The Case of Robotics.
Work-in-Progress papers (WiP)
- Control-Flow Migration for Data-Locality Optimisation in Multi-Core Real-Time Systems.
- Fault Tolerance in a Two-State Checkpointing Regularity-Based System .
- Designing a Server-Side Progressive JPEG Encoder for Real-Time Applications.
- Fine-Grained On-Chip Energy Measurement of a Real-Time Multi-Core Processor.
- Safe and Secure Configuration Synthesis for TSN using Constraint Programming.
- The ILP-Tractability of Schedulability Analysis Problems.
- A DSL for the safe deployment of Runtime Monitors in Cyber-Physical Systems.
- Cyber-Physical Systems and Dynamic Partial Reconfiguration Scalability: opportunities and challenges.
- Towards a fine-grain thermal model for uniform multi-core processors.
- WCRT Analysis for the 3-Phase Task Model in Partitioned Scheduling.
- Toward Precomputation in Real-Time Mixed-Trust Scheduling.
- Lessons learnt from creating Extreme Value Libraries in Python.
- Towards representative measurement protocols.