Skip to content
Brief presentations (18 out of 26 submissions)
Conference papers never presented (CnP)
- Hiding DRAM Refresh Overhead in Real-Time Cyclic Executives.
Journal papers never presented (JnP)
- Improving WCET Evaluation using Linear Relation Analysis.
- Schedulability Analysis of Time-Sensitive Networks with Preemption Support.
- Expression Caching for Runtime Verification Based on Parameterized Probabilistic Models.
- Bridging the Gap between Formal Verification and Schedulability Analysis: The Case of Robotics.
Work-in-Progress papers (WiP)
- Control-Flow Migration for Data-Locality Optimisation in Multi-Core Real-Time Systems.
- Fault Tolerance in a Two-State Checkpointing Regularity-Based System .
- Designing a Server-Side Progressive JPEG Encoder for Real-Time Applications.
- Fine-Grained On-Chip Energy Measurement of a Real-Time Multi-Core Processor.
- Safe and Secure Configuration Synthesis for TSN using Constraint Programming.
- The ILP-Tractability of Schedulability Analysis Problems.
- A DSL for the safe deployment of Runtime Monitors in Cyber-Physical Systems.
- Cyber-Physical Systems and Dynamic Partial Reconfiguration Scalability: opportunities and challenges.
- Towards a fine-grain thermal model for uniform multi-core processors.
- WCRT Analysis for the 3-Phase Task Model in Partitioned Scheduling.
- Toward Precomputation in Real-Time Mixed-Trust Scheduling.
- Lessons learnt from creating Extreme Value Libraries in Python.
- Towards representative measurement protocols.